Revision and Learning Strategy Course
What support do we give?
The Revision and Learning Strategy Courses are available at Half Term (Spring Term), Easter Break and during the Summer Holidays. They enable the pupils to revise, acquire a sound way of working or just develop self-confidence.
- One week from Sunday 25 February to Friday 2 March 2018
- One week from Sunday 22 to Friday 27 April 2018
- One week from Sunday 29 April to Friday 4 May 2018
- Two weeks from Sunday 15 to Friday 27 July 2018
- Two weeks from Sunday 29 July to Friday 10 August 2018
- Three weeks from Sunday 29 July to Friday 17 August 2018
- One week from Sunday 19 to Friday 24 August 2018
These courses may address pupils whose grades are limited for various causes such as insufficient work or basic knowledge, absenteeism, demotivation…
- A level assessment in the three main subjects (French, Mathematics, English).
- A revision of the essential parts of the syllabus in the three main subjects.
- A daily Learning Strategy Course so as to learn how to work more efficiently.
The courses are intensive and there are regular assets. The longer the course is, the more extensive and efficient the revisions are.
Our Revision and Learning Strategy Courses enable to
- revise efficiently,
- develop self-confidence,
- acquire a sound way of working.
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||Careers|
|1st to 4th Form||€ 690||€ 1,250||€ 1,650||€ 150|
|5th and 6th Form||€ 690||€ 1,250||€ 1,650||€ 150|