Revision and Learning Strategy Course
What support do we give?
The Revision and Learning Strategy Courses are available at Half Term (Spring Term), Easter Break and during the Summer Holidays. They enable the pupils to revise, acquire a sound way of working or just develop self-confidence.
- One week from Sunday 21 to Friday 26 February 2016
- One week from Sunday 10 to Friday 15 April 2016
- One week from Sunday 17 to Friday 22 April 2016
- Two weeks from Tuesday 10 to Friday 22 July 2016
- Two weeks from Sunday 31 july to Friday 12 August 2016
- Three weeks from Sunday 10 to friday 29 July 2016
- Three weeks from Sunday 31 july to Friday 19 August 2016
- One week from Sunday 14 to Friday 26 August 2016
These courses may address pupils whose grades are limited for various causes such as insufficient work or basic knowledge, absenteeism, demotivation…
- A level assessment in the three main subjects (French, Mathematics, English).
- A revision of the essential parts of the syllabus in the three main subjects.
- A daily Learning Strategy Course so as to learn how to work more efficiently.
The courses are intensive and there are regular assets. The longer the course is, the more extensive and efficient the revisions are.
Our Revision and Learning Strategy Courses enable to
- revise efficiently,
- develop self-confidence,
- acquire a sound way of working.
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||Careers|
|1st to 4th Form||€ 675||€ 1,150||€ 1,550||€ 150|
|5th and 6th Form||€ 690||€ 1,250||€ 1,650||€ 150|