Learning Evaluation, Revision and Learning Strategy Course
- One week from Sunday 21 to Friday 26 February 2016
- One week from Sunday 10 to Friday 15 April 2016
- One week from Sunday 17 to Friday 22 April 2016
- Two weeks from Tuesday 10 to Saturday 22 July 2016
- Two weeks from Sunday 31 to Friday 12 August 2016
- Three weeks from Sunday 10 to Friday 29 July 2016
- Three weeks from Sunday 31 July to Friday 19 August 2016
- One week from Sunday 14 to Friday 26 August 2016
This course includes an evaluation of weak areas in the learning process.
This test, which is about an hour and a half long, has been designed by psychologists and our own teachers; it lays the emphasis on the pupils’ assets, identifies the problems and offers individual remedies.
- A level assessment in the three main subjects (French, Mathematics, English).
- A revision of the essential parts of the syllabus in the three main subjects.
- A daily Learning Strategy Course so as to learn how to work more efficiently.
The courses are intensive and there are regular assets. The longer the course is, the more extensive and efficient the revisions are.
Activities take place every afternoon:Holiday Training Course Activities
Our Learning Evaluation, Revision and Learning Strategy Courses enable to
- identify the problems in the learning process and offer remedies,
- revise efficiently,
- develop self-confidence,
- acquire a sound way of working.
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||Careers|
|1st to 4th Form||€ 950||€ 1,425||€ 1,825||€ 150|
|5th and 6th Form||€ 965||€ 1,525||€ 1,925||€ 150|