Learning Evaluation, Revision and Learning Strategy Course
- One week from Sunday 25 February to Friday 2 March 2018
- One week from Sunday 22 to Friday 27 April 2018
- One week from Sunday 29 April to Friday 4 May 2018
- Two weeks from Sunday 15 to Friday 27 July 2018
- Two weeks from Sunday 29 July to Friday 10 August 2018
- Three weeks from Sunday 29 July to Friday 17 August 2018
- One week from Sunday 19 to Friday 24 August 2018
This course includes an evaluation of weak areas in the learning process.
This test, which is about an hour and a half long, has been designed by psychologists and our own teachers; it lays the emphasis on the pupils’ assets, identifies the problems and offers individual remedies.
- A level assessment in the three main subjects (French, Mathematics, English).
- A revision of the essential parts of the syllabus in the three main subjects.
- A daily Learning Strategy Course so as to learn how to work more efficiently.
The courses are intensive and there are regular assets. The longer the course is, the more extensive and efficient the revisions are.
Activities take place every afternoon:Holiday Training Course Activities
Our Learning Evaluation, Revision and Learning Strategy Courses enable to
- identify the problems in the learning process and offer remedies,
- revise efficiently,
- develop self-confidence,
- acquire a sound way of working.
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||Careers|
|1st to 4th Form||€ 965||€ 1,525||€ 1,925||€ 150|
|5th and 6th Form||€ 965||€ 1,525||€ 1,925||€ 150|