English Language Summer Camps
- 1 week from Sunday 26 June to Saturday 2 July 2016
- 1 week from Sunday 3 July to Saturday 09 July 2016
- 2 weeks from Sunday 26 June to Saturday 09 July 2016
Children can attend a Summer Camp Training Course to improve their English with the Berlitz Kids & Teens Method, focusing on the communicative learning process of languages.
Mornings are dedicated to grammar work while afternoons and evenings consist of various games and activities all in the target language with native speakers only.
This intensive English Training Course addresses children aged 11-16.
We aim to:
- assess the child’s level so as to sort out level groups,
- develop the oral capacities with specifically trained counselors, all native speakers,
- improve listening and speaking skills thanks to both lessons and activities all in the target language.
A certificate assessing the child’s progress is handed in at the end of the course.
- English Lessons : 2.45
- English Through Technology : 1.30
- Workshops : 1.30
- Evening Activities : 1.30
Schedule for information purposes only:
|8:30 / 12:00||Lessons||17:30 / 19:00||English Through Technology|
|12:00 / 14:00||Lunch||19:00 / 20:00||Dinner|
|14:00 / 15:00||Workshops||20:00 / 21:30||Activities|
|15:00 / 17:00||Sports / Games||21:30 / 22:30||Dormitory|
|17:00 / 17:30||Break|
What we do
- workshops (African Mask, Egg Machine…)
- projects (Campus Magazine, Photo Story…)
- show rehearsal (the show takes place on Saturday morning)
- activities (Scavenger Hunt, Musical Blind Test, Wacky Olympics…).
- Learning is by doing, all activities are conducted in the target language.
- English is fun and it is a great opportunity to make new friends
Summer Camp Course: € 690 / week
Horseriding option : 105 € / weekBerlitz Internet Site Registration Form (pdf)